Train Accident Reports
Use the following dashboard to access data related to Train Accidents, including those that occurred at a highway/rail grade crossing.
- Use the filters on the right-hand side to drill down by Railroads, Geography, Time Frame, Equipment, Track Class and Type, Type of Accident, and/or Amount of Damage
- To view the data at various levels, select the appropriate Dimension (Railroad, State, Cause, Type of Accident, Vehicle Type, etc.) from the Dimension dropdown.
- To download data from the dashboard, click on the chart or table you wish to download, then select "Download" from the bottom right hand side. Then, choose the desired format. Selecting "Crosstab" will download the data as a .csv file.
- To download full Accident and Incident Data as reported by Railroads, click here.
- We also have a Overview Dashboard featuring data from the Form 55 and high-level incident data.
- We also have a Casualty Dashboard featuring data from the Form 55A.
- We also have a Highway-Rail Incident Dashboard featuring data from the Form 57.
Click here to view this Dashboard in Full Screen
Last updated: Wednesday, July 22, 2020