The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Denton County Transportation Authority C3RS IMOU
Abstract: Implementing Memorandum of Understanding for the Denton County Transportation Authority Confidential Close Call Reporting System Program
C3RS Inside the Rail Newsletter Issue 1
Hours of Service Compliance Manual; Passenger Operations
Keywords: Hours of Service
Abstract: This manual provides clarification on hours of service requirements found at 49 CFR Part 228, Hours of Service Recordkeeping, and FRA hours of service interpretations and...
This manual provides clarification on hours of service requirements found at 49 CFR Part 228, Hours of Service Recordkeeping, and FRA hours of service interpretations and...
Human Factors Circadian Rhythms Supplement
Abstract: Technical Bulletin G-03-O1 regarding this subject is rescinded and reissued using G-03-02.
Action: No Smoking Policy on T-1O
Abstract: A NO SMOKING policy will continue to be adhered to and enforced on ATIP vehicle T-10. This policy parallels DOT office and GSA vehicle NO SMOKING policies.