The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Keywords: Accident Investigations, Union Pacific
Abstract: On February 3, 2017, at approximately 8:55 p.m., CST, southbound Union Pacific Railroad (UP) Coal Train CWTCL9-01, with 2 lead locomotives, 2 distributed power locomotives at the...
Guidance Regarding the Appropriate Process for the Inspection of Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Warning System Pre-emption Interconnection with Highway Traffic Signals
Keywords: S-12-01; Pre-emption Interconnections; Grade Crossing Warning System
Clarification Regarding the Necessary Approval for Signal-Related Results of Inspections and Tests
Keywords: 49 CFR part 234; S&TC specialist
Clarification Regarding the Application of the Requirements Associated with Warning Time Testing of Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Active Warning Systems
Keywords: prescribed warning time; basic single track location; double track location; turnout; crossover
Roadway Worker Protection: This Technical Bulletin supersedes Technical Bulletin G-07-02, issued August 13, 2007.
Keywords: 49 CFR; Part 214; Subpart C ; Subpart B