- (-) Compliance (122)
- (-) Emergency & Safety (60)
- (-) Public Affairs & Policy (29)
- (-) Reports (593)
- (-) Track (277)
- (-) Hazardous Materials (239)
- (-) Signal and Train Control (147)
- (-) Rail and Infrastructure Integrity (82)
- (-) Accident Investigations (72)
- (-) Roadway Worker Protection (21)
- (-) Railroad System Oversight (7)
- (-) Continuous Welded Rail (4)
To search an exact document title or key phrase, place quotations around the text. Example: "U.S. Government Grade Crossing Research & Stakeholder Engagement" Entering keywords without quotations will search the eLibrary for all occurrences of the keywords.
Keywords: Quiet Zones, Locations
Abstract: The purpose of this report is to provide latest information of Quiet Zone Locations by City and State as of 4/15/2020.
The purpose of this report is to provide latest information of Quiet Zone Locations by City and State as of 4/15/2020.
Reports to Congress
Keywords: CRISI, Fed State, Fed-State, Federal State Partnership, Congress
Keywords: Fouled ballast performance, track geometry, degradation, trending, long-term wayside monitoring, waiver operations, enforcement modes, track, Autonomous Track Geometry Measurement System, ATGMS, track
Keywords: Concrete crossties; crosstie degradation; center cracks; cyclic loading; flexural performance
Keywords: Impact test, prototype DOT-113 tank car, tank car performance, transportation safety, hazardous materials, surrogate