- (-) C3RS Documents (44)
- (-) Public Affairs & Policy (11)
- (-) Other Reports (135)
- (-) Technical Reports (204)
- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossings (183)
- (-) Human Factors (109)
- (-) Safety Performance Measures (61)
- (-) Risk Reduction Program (53)
- (-) Work Schedule & Sleep Patterns (12)
- (-) Fatigue Management (10)
- (-) Risk Assessment (2)
The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Human-Automation Teaming in Track Inspection
Keywords: Instrumentation, human-instrumentation teaming, HAT, human-centered design, human factors, track inspection, track instrumentation
Stakeholder Perceptions of Longer Trains
Keywords: Safety, human factors, very long trains, VLT, train length, communications, in-train forces, blocked crossings, precision scheduled railroading, PSR
Evaluation of Scenario-Based Team Training for Railroad Transportation Employees
Keywords: Knowledge acquisition, peer review team, PRT, scenario-based training, SBT, safety, teams, team training, learning, human factors
Development of Symbology for a Locomotive Head-Up Display (HUD)
Keywords: Symbology, Head-Up Display (HUD), Locomotive engineer, freight rail operations, passenger rail operations
Feasibility of a Train Horn with Optimized Directivity: Environmental and Occupational Noise Benefit of an Ideal Train Horn
Keywords: Horn, noise, highway-rail grade crossing, safety, environment, occupational, detectability, acoustic hailing device, rolling stock, train horn
Abstract: This views the feasibility of and suggests an acoustical specification for an optimized horn. Decibel of the horn inside vehicles was compared to the optimized horn and several...
This views the feasibility of and suggests an acoustical specification for an optimized horn. Decibel of the horn inside vehicles was compared to the optimized horn and several...