- (-) Environmental Protection (686)
- (-) Positive Train Control (201)
- (-) Signal and Train Control (182)
- (-) Risk Reduction Program (87)
- (-) Grade Crossing Technology (68)
- (-) Rolling Stock (57)
- (-) Grade Crossing and Trespass Outreach/Education (37)
- (-) Emergency Declarations (31)
- (-) Trespasser Programs (27)
- (-) Right-of-Way (7)
- (-) Risk Assessment (7)
To search an exact document title or key phrase, place quotations around the text. Example: "U.S. Government Grade Crossing Research & Stakeholder Engagement" Entering keywords without quotations will search the eLibrary for all occurrences of the keywords.
Keywords: Categorical Exclusion, Companion Guide, CE, NEPA, CE worksheet, environmental impact
Forms and Templates
Keywords: Categorical Exclusion, CE, form, template, worksheet
Keywords: Waze, crowdsourced data, railroad safety, grade crossing, blocked crossing
Abstract: FRA sponsored a research project to explore the potential uses of WAZE data to increase safety at grade crossings.
FRA sponsored a research project to explore the potential uses of WAZE data to increase safety at grade crossings.
Keywords: High speed rail, noise, noise mitigation, noise regulation comparisons, cost of noise regulation compliance, noise reduction methods, cost, study, rolling stock, Northeast Corridor
Keywords: Contrast, spreadsheet, passby, high speed rail, noise regulation, rolling stock