- (-) Accidents & Fatalities (22)
- (-) Emergency Declarations (3)
- (-) Safety Advisories (14)
- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossings (27)
- (-) Rail and Infrastructure Integrity (5)
- (-) Bridge and Structures Safety (3)
- (-) Emergency Preparedness (3)
- (-) Fatigue Management (2)
- (-) Continuous Welded Rail (1)
Keywords: grade crossing incident; highway-rail grade crossing collision; Union Pacific; Athens, TX; school bus
Abstract: At 4:06 p.m., CST, a Union Pacific Railroad Company (UP) westbound mixed freight train MPBLF-24 (Train 1), with 2 engines and 54 cars, collided with a southbound Athens...
Keywords: Hurricane Michael
Keywords: Hurricane Florence
Keywords: derailment; BNSF Railway Company; Saginaw, TX; human factors
Abstract: At approximately 1:30 a.m., CDT, BNSF Railway (BNSF) derailed 18 railcars in the Saginaw, Texas Yard, at Milepost (MP) 351.4 on the Ft. Worth Subdivision. The switch crew handling...