The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Safety Guidance on 49CFR 213.103 (Ballast; General)
Keywords: ballast, fouled ballast, track, geometry
Abstract: The bulletin clarifies the application of Title 49 Code .of Federal Regulations (CFR) § 213.103 (Ballast; general). All affected personnel are to utilize this bulletin as guidance...
Bridge Safety Standards Compliance Manual
Abstract: The Bridge Safety Standards Compliance Manual provides technical guidance to Federal bridge specialists. This manual provides guidance for enforcement of Title 49 Code of...
The Bridge Safety Standards Compliance Manual provides technical guidance to Federal bridge specialists. This manual provides guidance for enforcement of Title 49 Code of...
AAR/RSI Safety Project - HZ1802
BNSF HM Program - HZ1803
Presentation on Activities of the NAR Committee - HZ1805