- (-) Safety Advisories (21)
- (-) Enforcement & Litigation (114)
- (-) Waiver Requests (1)
- (-) Engineer Certification (114)
- (-) Operating Practices (15)
- (-) Tracks & Structures (4)
- (-) Passenger Rail (3)
- (-) Continuous Welded Rail (1)
- (-) Positive Train Control (1)
- (-) Railroad Rehabilitation & Improvement Financing (RRIF) (1)
Ballast Defects and Conditions—Importance of Identification and Repair in Preventing Development of Unsafe Combinations of Track Conditions
Keywords: Safety Advisories, Track, Ballast
Abstract: FRA is issuing this safety advisory to emphasize the importance of timely repairing ballast defects and conditions on main tracks. FRA notes that ballast defects and ballast...
Operational and signal modifications for compliance with maximum authorized passenger train speeds and other speed restrictions
Keywords: Safety Advisories; Passenger Rail
Abstract: This is a safety advisory recommending actions that passenger railroads take to prevent trains from speeding. The advisory is the latest in a series of steps FRA has taken to keep...
Keywords: Buy America MTA PTC Positive Train Control RRIF
Abstract: FRA is issuing Safety Advisory 2013–02 to alert railroads and other industry members about low-speed, wheel-climb derailments of certain passenger equipment designs having ‘‘stiff...
Locomotive Engineer Review Board