The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Forms and Templates
Post Accident Testing Criteria Flow Chart - Updated and Effective January 1, 2023
Keywords: post accident testing; drug and alcohol testing
Abstract: Post Accident Testing Criteria Flow Chart - Revised with Effective Date of January 1, 2022
Post Accident Testing Criteria Flow Chart - Revised with Effective Date of January 1, 2022
Carbon Dioxide Emissions from Four Real World Inter-City Passenger Trips: A Comparison of Rail, Air, and Road Travel Modes by City Pair
Keywords: Carbon, greenhouse gas, operational emissions, transportation mode, Amtrak, climate change
Side Structure Integrity Research for Passenger Rail Equipment
Keywords: Passenger rail, structural crashworthiness, side structure, sidewall, side impact, railcar design, passenger equipment
Train-to-Train Impact Test: Wheelchair Securement Experiments
Keywords: Crashworthiness, train-to-train test, anthropomorphic test device, ATD, rail passenger safety, wheelchair securement, wheelchair
Sled Tests Using the THOR-50M ATD and Quasi-Static Tests of Workstation Tables for Passenger Trains
Keywords: Workstation tables, crashworthiness, THOR-50M ATD, H3-50M ATD, abdomen injury, chest injury, energy absorption