- (-) Accidents & Fatalities (54)
- (-) Conference & Presentations (116)
- (-) Public Affairs & Policy (24)
- (-) Hazardous Materials (132)
- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossings (30)
- (-) Tracks & Structures (24)
- (-) Environmental Protection (5)
- (-) Hours of Service (2)
- (-) Railroad Rehabilitation & Improvement Financing (RRIF) (2)
- (-) Trespasser Programs (1)
- (-) Continuous Welded Rail (1)
To search an exact document title or key phrase, place quotations around the text. Example: "U.S. Government Grade Crossing Research & Stakeholder Engagement" Entering keywords without quotations will search the eLibrary for all occurrences of the keywords.
Keywords: grade crossing incident; highway-rail grade crossing collision; Union Pacific; Athens, TX; school bus
Abstract: At 4:06 p.m., CST, a Union Pacific Railroad Company (UP) westbound mixed freight train MPBLF-24 (Train 1), with 2 engines and 54 cars, collided with a southbound Athens...