- (-) Accidents & Fatalities (13)
- (-) Conference & Presentations (78)
- (-) Emergency & Safety (95)
- (-) Passenger Rail (63)
- (-) Operating Practices (33)
- (-) Emergency Declarations (31)
- (-) Track (31)
- (-) Positive Train Control (22)
- (-) Signal and Train Control (21)
- (-) Rail and Infrastructure Integrity (5)
To search an exact document title or key phrase, place quotations around the text. Example: "U.S. Government Grade Crossing Research & Stakeholder Engagement" Entering keywords without quotations will search the eLibrary for all occurrences of the keywords.
Human Error Potential in Human-Automation Interaction: Investigations of Performance in the Locomotive Cab
Keywords: HF; Operator Performance; human performance; Cab Technology Integration Lab; CTIL; simulation; simulator; human-in-the-loop; PTC; Trip Optimizer; TO; workload
Abstract: The study was a simulator-based human-in-the-loop investigation of human-automation interaction, specifically with Positive Train Control (PTC) and Trip Optimizer (TO) systems...
The study was a simulator-based human-in-the-loop investigation of human-automation interaction, specifically with Positive Train Control (PTC) and Trip Optimizer (TO) systems...
Keywords: Positive Train Control, Collaboration Session,
Keywords: Tropical Storm Cristobal