- (-) Accidents & Fatalities (23)
- (-) Conference & Presentations (44)
- (-) Safety Advisories (31)
- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossings (29)
- (-) Tracks & Structures (28)
- (-) Operating Practices (23)
- (-) Signal and Train Control (21)
- (-) Rail and Infrastructure Integrity (5)
- (-) Grade Crossings (2)
- (-) Continuous Welded Rail (1)
Keywords: Crossing Research, Stakeholder Engagement, ILCAD 2019, Engineering, Innovation
Keywords: grade crossing incident; highway-rail grade crossing collision; Union Pacific; Athens, TX; school bus
Abstract: At 4:06 p.m., CST, a Union Pacific Railroad Company (UP) westbound mixed freight train MPBLF-24 (Train 1), with 2 engines and 54 cars, collided with a southbound Athens...
Keywords: Accident, Railroad Crossings, UP, Union Pacific, Grade Crossing
Abstract: On June 16, 2018, at 5:29 p.m., CST, a Union Pacific Railroad (UP) freight train (ZG4MQB 16) with 3 engines and 73 cars traveling timetable south (geographical south) collided...
Keywords: grade crossing incident; Amtrak; Crozet, VA; fatalities
Abstract: At approximately 11:16 a.m., EST, a westbound National Passenger Railroad Corporation (Amtrak) passenger train traveling on single main track in TCS territory collided with a...
Keywords: signaling, grade crossing, traffic signals
Abstract: The Federal Railroad Administration hosted the fourth annual FRA Rail Program Delivery Meeting - a 1.5-day conference for grantees, railroad representatives, federal oversight...