- (-) Accidents & Fatalities (24)
- (-) Other (6)
- (-) Public Affairs & Policy (12)
- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossings (31)
- (-) Amtrak (6)
- (-) Environmental Protection (3)
- (-) Industrial Hygiene (3)
- (-) Railroad Rehabilitation & Improvement Financing (RRIF) (2)
- (-) Trespasser Programs (1)
- (-) Occupant Protection (1)
Forms and Templates
Keywords: Categorical Exclusion, CE, form, template, worksheet
Statement of Federal Railroad Administration Deputy Administrator Amit Bose On the Derailment of Amtrak’s Empire Builder in Buelow, Montana
Keywords: Derailment, Amtrak, Buelow, Montana
Keywords: grade crossing incident; highway-rail grade crossing collision; Union Pacific; Athens, TX; school bus
Abstract: At 4:06 p.m., CST, a Union Pacific Railroad Company (UP) westbound mixed freight train MPBLF-24 (Train 1), with 2 engines and 54 cars, collided with a southbound Athens...
Keywords: grade crossing incident; Amtrak; Crozet, VA; fatalities
Abstract: At approximately 11:16 a.m., EST, a westbound National Passenger Railroad Corporation (Amtrak) passenger train traveling on single main track in TCS territory collided with a...
Keywords: derailment; Amtrak; DuPont, WA; Cascades passenger train service; fatalities; human factors
Abstract: At 7:33 a.m., PST, southbound National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak) Passenger Train Number 501 (Train 501) derailed in an 8-degree, 22-minute, left-hand curve at...