- (-) Accidents & Fatalities (42)
- (-) Emergency & Safety (104)
- (-) Public Affairs & Policy (27)
- (-) Hazardous Materials (70)
- (-) Emergency Declarations (31)
- (-) Operating Practices (29)
- (-) Safety Advisories (20)
- (-) Passenger Rail (19)
- (-) Tracks & Structures (5)
- (-) Railroad System Oversight (2)
- (-) Hours of Service (2)
- (-) Continuous Welded Rail (2)
To search an exact document title or key phrase, place quotations around the text. Example: "U.S. Government Grade Crossing Research & Stakeholder Engagement" Entering keywords without quotations will search the eLibrary for all occurrences of the keywords.
Keywords: positive train control, PTC, interface design issue, locomotive, cab car, braking systems
U.S. Department of Transportation Announces More Than $22 Million in Grants to Restore and Enhance Intercity Passenger Rail Network
Abstract: With the recent switching fatalities, the SOFA Working Group is concerned by the 159 injuries that occurred August 2019 through August, 2020 and...
With the recent switching fatalities, the SOFA Working Group is concerned by the 159 injuries that occurred August 2019 through August, 2020 and...