- (-) Accidents & Fatalities (11)
- (-) Emergency & Safety (66)
- (-) Policy and Guidance (12)
- (-) Emergency Declarations (31)
- (-) Operating Practices (29)
- (-) Passenger Rail (18)
- (-) Switching Operations (6)
- (-) Tracks & Structures (5)
- (-) Railroad System Oversight (2)
- (-) Hours of Service (2)
- (-) Continuous Welded Rail (2)
To search an exact document title or key phrase, place quotations around the text. Example: "U.S. Government Grade Crossing Research & Stakeholder Engagement" Entering keywords without quotations will search the eLibrary for all occurrences of the keywords.
Keywords: Tropical Storm Cristobal
Keywords: Extreme Flooding
Keywords: derailment; BNSF Railway Company; Saginaw, TX; human factors
Abstract: At approximately 1:30 a.m., CDT, BNSF Railway (BNSF) derailed 18 railcars in the Saginaw, Texas Yard, at Milepost (MP) 351.4 on the Ft. Worth Subdivision. The switch crew handling...