- (-) Accidents & Fatalities (60)
- (-) Emergency & Safety (96)
- (-) Policy and Guidance (40)
- (-) Hazardous Materials (70)
- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossings (34)
- (-) Emergency Declarations (31)
- (-) Operating Practices (29)
- (-) Signal and Train Control (23)
- (-) Passenger Rail (18)
- (-) Continuous Welded Rail (2)
- (-) Trespasser Programs (1)
To search an exact document title or key phrase, place quotations around the text. Example: "U.S. Government Grade Crossing Research & Stakeholder Engagement" Entering keywords without quotations will search the eLibrary for all occurrences of the keywords.
Keywords: Tropical Storm Cristobal
Keywords: Extreme Flooding
Keywords: grade crossing incident; highway-rail grade crossing collision; Union Pacific; Athens, TX; school bus
Abstract: At 4:06 p.m., CST, a Union Pacific Railroad Company (UP) westbound mixed freight train MPBLF-24 (Train 1), with 2 engines and 54 cars, collided with a southbound Athens...