- (-) Accidents & Fatalities (42)
- (-) Emergency & Safety (97)
- (-) Hazardous Materials (57)
- (-) Emergency Declarations (31)
- (-) Operating Practices (25)
- (-) Passenger Rail (14)
- (-) Bridge and Structures Safety (7)
- (-) Rail and Infrastructure Integrity (5)
- (-) Tracks & Structures (5)
- (-) Continuous Welded Rail (1)
To search an exact document title or key phrase, place quotations around the text. Example: "U.S. Government Grade Crossing Research & Stakeholder Engagement" Entering keywords without quotations will search the eLibrary for all occurrences of the keywords.
Keywords: Tropical Storm Cristobal
Keywords: Extreme Flooding
Keywords: derailment; CSX Transportation; Princeton, IN; precautionary evacuation; hazmat; LPG
Abstract: At approximately 8:12 p.m., EDT, CSX Transportation (CSX) freight Train Q513-17, operating southbound on the CSX CE&D Subdivision, derailed 22 loaded and 1 empty mixed-freight...