- (-) Accidents & Fatalities (41)
- (-) Emergency Declarations (3)
- (-) Safety Advisories (34)
- (-) Hazardous Materials (38)
- (-) Operating Practices (15)
- (-) Passenger Rail (11)
- (-) Signal and Train Control (11)
- (-) Rail and Infrastructure Integrity (5)
- (-) Emergency Preparedness (3)
- (-) Continuous Welded Rail (1)
Keywords: Hurricane Michael
Keywords: Hurricane Florence
Keywords: derailment; CSX Transportation; Princeton, IN; precautionary evacuation; hazmat; LPG
Abstract: At approximately 8:12 p.m., EDT, CSX Transportation (CSX) freight Train Q513-17, operating southbound on the CSX CE&D Subdivision, derailed 22 loaded and 1 empty mixed-freight...
Keywords: Derailment, Accident, New York, NS, Freight Trains
Abstract: On February 15, 2018, at approximately 4:07 p.m., EST, eastbound Norfolk Southern freight train (NS) 28NH714 traveling on single main track in Traffic Controlled System (TCS)...