The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Denton County Transportation Authority C3RS IMOU
Abstract: Implementing Memorandum of Understanding for the Denton County Transportation Authority Confidential Close Call Reporting System Program
Importance of Clear Safety Procedures for Temporary Removal From Service of Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Warning Systems and Wayside Signal Systems
Abstract: FRA is issuing this Safety Advisory 2013–04 to reemphasize the importance of clear and precise railroad safety procedures to ensure the safety of the traveling public and railroad...
Keywords: Collision ; Fatalities; Injuries; NTSB
Following Procedures When Going Between Rolling Equipment
Keywords: locomotive; RCL; accident; fatality; RCO
Equipment Fouling Adjacent Tracks
Keywords: HF; Human Factor; Part 218; shoving