The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Dimensions Applicable to Handles of Uncoupling Levers
Technical Bulletin MP&E 21-02, Failure to Comply With Blue Signal Protections: Title 49 Code of Federal Regulations Section 218.22.
Technical Bulletin MP&E 21-01, Submission of Forms and Notifications for Steam Locomotives, Title 49 Code of Federal Regulations Part 230
Abstract: On June 1, 2020, the Office of Railroad Safety implemented a major reorganization than eliminated all former Regional Offices. Until the various sections of Part 230 are...
On June 1, 2020, the Office of Railroad Safety implemented a major reorganization than eliminated all former Regional Offices. Until the various sections of Part 230 are...