The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Onboard Monitoring and Control – Wireless Sensor Networks Systems Integration
Keywords: Wireless train network, hybrid technology network, wheel bearing sensor, train health monitoring, wireless sensor network, ad hoc network, freight train network
Track Circuit Shunting Performance Study
Keywords: Track circuits, shunt, shunting
Railroad Software-Defined Radio
Keywords: Railroad wireless communications, software-defined radio, technology survey, system requirements specification (SysRS), component requirements, trade-off analysis
Cyber Security Risk Management for Connected Railroads
Keywords: Cyber security, communications, risk, connected railroad
Wireless Digital Train Line for Passenger Trains
Keywords: Digital train line, wireless connectivity, 5G, WiDTL, user/control plane, high-speed rail, passenger rail service
Abstract: This research project evaluated current wireless communication standards used by high-speed passenger rail services around the globe and determined, based on those findings, an...
This research project evaluated current wireless communication standards used by high-speed passenger rail services around the globe and determined, based on those findings, an...