- (-) Conference & Presentations
- (-) Policy and Guidance
- (-) Continuous Welded Rail
- (-) Drug and Alcohol Program
- (-) Grants & Financial Assistance
- (-) Hazardous Materials
- (-) Operating Practices
- (-) Rail and Infrastructure Integrity
- (-) Railroad Rehabilitation & Improvement Financing (RRIF)
- (-) Railroad System Oversight
- (-) Safety Advisories
To search an exact document title or key phrase, place quotations around the text. Example: "U.S. Government Grade Crossing Research & Stakeholder Engagement" Entering keywords without quotations will search the eLibrary for all occurrences of the keywords.
Keywords: FY 2020 Federal-State Partnership for State of Good Repair Grant Program Webinar
Keywords: Introduction to NEPA and FRA’s Categorical Exclusions
Keywords: Section 106 Overview, Grantees
Policy and Guidance
Abstract: On March 23, 2020, the Department of Transportation (DOT) Office of Drug and Alcohol Policy and Compliance (ODAPC) issued DOT Guidance on Compliance with Drug and Alcohol...
On March 23, 2020, the Department of Transportation (DOT) Office of Drug and Alcohol Policy and Compliance (ODAPC) issued DOT Guidance on Compliance with Drug and Alcohol...