The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
State Inventory Contacts - Grade Crossing Inventory
Keywords: crossing, inventory, state, contact
Statement of Federal Railroad Administration Deputy Administrator Amit Bose On the Derailment of Amtrak’s Empire Builder in Buelow, Montana
Keywords: Derailment, Amtrak, Buelow, Montana
Federal Railroad Administration Publishes Railroads’ Fourth Quarter 2019 Positive Train Control Implementation Status Updates
Abstract: WASHINGTON - The U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) today released a quarterly status update on railroads’ self-reported progress, as of...
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) today released a quarterly status update on railroads’ self-reported progress, as of...
Federal Railroad Administration Publishes Railroads’ Third Quarter 2020 Positive Train Control Implementation Status Updates
PTC-related Outreach and Communication with the Industry
Keywords: Positive Train Control