- (-) Emergency Orders (33)
- (-) Public Affairs & Policy (7)
- (-) Track (19)
- (-) Operating Practices (14)
- (-) Bridge and Structures Safety (4)
- (-) Rail and Infrastructure Integrity (2)
- (-) Railroad Rehabilitation & Improvement Financing (RRIF) (1)
- (-) Environmental Protection (1)
- (-) Continuous Welded Rail (1)
Policy and Guidance
FEDERAL RAILROAD ADMINISTRATION GUIDANCE FOR DEVELOPING AN ATMOSPHERE-SUPPLYING EMERGENCY ESCAPE BREATHING APPARATUS PROGRAM
Abstract: This document provides guidance to railroads developing and implementing an atmosphere-supplying emergency escape breathing apparatus (EEBA) program to protect railroad employees...
Keywords: crude by rail, HTUA, speed
Abstract: FRA is issuing this Emergency Order to require that trains transporting large amounts of Class 3 flammable liquid through certain highly populated areas adhere to a maximum...