The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Buckling-Prone Conditions in Continuous Welded Rail Track
Keywords: Continuous Welded Rail; CWR
Staying Alert and Situational Awareness
Signal Recording Devices for Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Active Warning Systems that are Interconnected with Highway Traffic Signal Systems
Keywords: I�96�10; I�96�11 ; NTSB; active railroad warning systems
Safety Appliance Securement, Potential Failure of Welded and/or Notched Vertical Hand Brake Supports on FTTX Flatcars
Keywords: stachion ; handbrake ; cracks
Identification and Handling of Highway-Rail Grade Crossings with Vertical Profile Conditions
Keywords: Highway-Rail Grade Crossings; Low ground clearance; AASHTO Green book; vertical profile