- (-) Emergency & Safety (90)
- (-) Operating Practices (25)
- (-) Track (25)
- (-) Hazardous Materials (24)
- (-) Signal and Train Control (11)
- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossings (6)
- (-) Passenger Rail (6)
- (-) Rail and Infrastructure Integrity (5)
- (-) Switching Operations (4)
- (-) Continuous Welded Rail (1)
Ballast Defects and Conditions—Importance of Identification and Repair in Preventing Development of Unsafe Combinations of Track Conditions
Keywords: Safety Advisories, Track, Ballast
Abstract: FRA is issuing this safety advisory to emphasize the importance of timely repairing ballast defects and conditions on main tracks. FRA notes that ballast defects and ballast...
Operational and signal modifications for compliance with maximum authorized passenger train speeds and other speed restrictions
Keywords: Safety Advisories; Passenger Rail
Abstract: This is a safety advisory recommending actions that passenger railroads take to prevent trains from speeding. The advisory is the latest in a series of steps FRA has taken to keep...
Keywords: crude by rail, HTUA, speed
Abstract: FRA is issuing this Emergency Order to require that trains transporting large amounts of Class 3 flammable liquid through certain highly populated areas adhere to a maximum...