The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
The Complexities of Rail Suicide Data
Keywords: Rail suicide, suicide data, suicide data sources, data quality, human factors
Function Allocation and New Roles for Human in Rail Automation
Keywords: Work domain analysis, human-automation function allocation, rail, human factors, cognitive task analysis, Cab Technology Integration Laboratory, CTIL
Human Error Analyses Associated with Locomotive Cab Automation
Keywords: Automation, Positive Train Control, PTC, Trip Optimizer, TO, Cab Technology Integration Laboratory, CTIL, human error, human factors
Positive Train Control Passenger Braking Algorithm Enhancement – Phase II
Keywords: Positive Train Control, PTC, braking, braking algorithm enhancements, field testing, EMU, DMU, enforcement algorithm
Short Line Safety Institute: Identifying Safety Culture Trends in the Industry
Keywords: Freight railroads, regional railroads, short line railroads, safety culture assessment, safety culture measurement, state of rail industry, human factors