- (-) Environmental Review Documents (334)
- (-) Other Reports (119)
- (-) Quarterly Performance Reports (2)
- (-) Passenger Rail (356)
- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossings (88)
- (-) Train Horn Noise (16)
- (-) USDOT National Highway-Rail Crossing Inventory (10)
- (-) Signal and Train Control (8)
- (-) Trespasser Programs (6)
- (-) Grade Crossing Technology (1)
- (-) Rolling Stock (1)
- (-) Grade Crossing and Trespass Outreach/Education (1)
Keywords: crossing, inventory, state, contact
Keywords: Monitoring Procedures; MP
Abstract: Note: These two documents will be replaced by an updated version at the end of August 2014. Please check back at that time.
Note: These two documents will be replaced by an updated version at the end of August 2014. Please check back at that time.
Environmental Review Documents
Keywords: Texas-Oklahoma Passenger Rail Study, solid waste, blological resources, wetlands, floodplains, coastal zone, energy, utilities, geologic resources,
Abstract: This Final Service-level Environmental Impact Statement ·(FEIS) considers development of an Intercity passenger rail system that enhances existing passenger rail service and...
Keywords: Quiet Zone, Train Horn Rule
Abstract: FRA regularly makes publically available a list of quiet zone locations by state, city, type of quiet zone, railroad, and related information.