The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
PTC-related Outreach and Communication with the Industry
Keywords: Positive Train Control
Quarterly Progress Report Form – Positive Train Control Implementation
PTC Annual Report for 2015: Northeast Illinois Regional Commuter Railroad Corporation (Metra)
Keywords: PTC Annual Report
Abstract: As a result of the extension of the PTC implementation date and release of the revised PTCIP required by the change in the law, there is no valid PTCIP 2015 Year End Goal for this...
PTC Annual Report for 2015: Maryland Area Regional Commuter
Abstract: In 2015, MARC installed I-ETMS hardware on 12 locomotives*. This install did not include the Meteorcomm radio. * The term ”locomotive” throughout this document includes cab cars...
PTC Annual Report for 2015: Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board
Abstract: The PCMZ and its System Integrator, Parsons Transportation Group have completed the construction phase of the project and have entered into the testing phase. Testing is being...