- (-) Research Results (51)
- (-) Technical Reports (219)
- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossings (114)
- (-) Signal and Train Control (84)
- (-) Rolling Stock (54)
- (-) Grants & Financial Assistance (47)
- (-) Grade Crossing and Trespass Outreach/Education (36)
- (-) Trespasser Programs (19)
- (-) Risk Reduction Program (6)
To search an exact document title or key phrase, place quotations around the text. Example: "U.S. Government Grade Crossing Research & Stakeholder Engagement" Entering keywords without quotations will search the eLibrary for all occurrences of the keywords.
Keywords: Waze, crowdsourced data, railroad safety, grade crossing, blocked crossing
Abstract: FRA sponsored a research project to explore the potential uses of WAZE data to increase safety at grade crossings.
Keywords: High speed rail, noise, noise mitigation, noise regulation comparisons, cost of noise regulation compliance, noise reduction methods, cost, study, rolling stock, Northeast Corridor
Keywords: Contrast, spreadsheet, passby, high speed rail, noise regulation, rolling stock
Keywords: Wheel failure, vertical split rims, VSR, shattered rims, broken flange, thermal cracking in flange, plate cracking, thin rim overload, rolling stock
Keywords: Airbag, anthropomorphic test device, crashworthiness, energy absorption, finite element analysis, injury indices, knee bolster, secondary impact protection, sled testing