- (-) Emergency Orders (36)
- (-) Safety Advisories (37)
- (-) Operating Practices (25)
- (-) Hazardous Materials (24)
- (-) Signal and Train Control (11)
- (-) Bridge and Structures Safety (7)
- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossings (6)
- (-) Passenger Rail (6)
- (-) Rail and Infrastructure Integrity (5)
- (-) Continuous Welded Rail (1)
Operational and signal modifications for compliance with maximum authorized passenger train speeds and other speed restrictions
Keywords: Safety Advisories; Passenger Rail
Abstract: This is a safety advisory recommending actions that passenger railroads take to prevent trains from speeding. The advisory is the latest in a series of steps FRA has taken to keep...
Keywords: crude by rail, HTUA, speed
Abstract: FRA is issuing this Emergency Order to require that trains transporting large amounts of Class 3 flammable liquid through certain highly populated areas adhere to a maximum...
Keywords: Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration, PHMSA, safety advisory 2013-07, Lac-Megantic, classification, hazardous materials, safety and security plans
Importance of Clear Safety Procedures for Temporary Removal From Service of Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Warning Systems and Wayside Signal Systems
Abstract: FRA is issuing this Safety Advisory 2013–04 to reemphasize the importance of clear and precise railroad safety procedures to ensure the safety of the traveling public and railroad...