The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Emergency Order to Prevent Operation of Trains on Railroad Bridge No. 29.11 of the Toledo, Peoria and Western Railway
Emergency Order to Prohibit the Continued Use of Certain Railroad Tank Cars Equipped With a Truck Bolster Bearing Either Association of American Railroads (AAR) Identification Number B-2410 and National Castings of Mexico (NCM) Pattern Number 52122 or AAR
Oregon Pacific Railroad; Notice of Relief from Emergency Order No. 22
Oregon Pacific Railroad; Emergency Order to Prevent Operation of Trains on the Railroad Bridge Crossing Johnson Creek in the City of Milwaukee, Oregon.
Tonawanda Island Railroad; Emergency Order to Prevent Operation of Trains on Bridge 7708810