- (-) Passenger Rail (497)
- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossings (246)
- (-) Human Factors (204)
- (-) Positive Train Control (201)
- (-) Signal and Train Control (182)
- (-) Grants & Financial Assistance (162)
- (-) High-Speed Passenger Rail (126)
- (-) Risk Reduction Program (87)
- (-) Grade Crossing Technology (67)
- (-) Grade Crossing and Trespass Outreach/Education (37)
To search an exact document title or key phrase, place quotations around the text. Example: "U.S. Government Grade Crossing Research & Stakeholder Engagement" Entering keywords without quotations will search the eLibrary for all occurrences of the keywords.
Keywords: Photogrammetry, line-of-sight, grade crossing, railroad safety
Abstract: FRA evaluated the effectiveness of using drones and photogrammetry software to conduct line-of-sight analyses of selected grade crossings. Researchers selected crossings with...
FRA evaluated the effectiveness of using drones and photogrammetry software to conduct line-of-sight analyses of selected grade crossings. Researchers selected crossings with...
Keywords: E-ATC, PTC, braking enforcement
Keywords: Quasi-Moving Block (QMB), next generation track circuit, NGTC, track circuit enhancements
Keywords: Railroad Information Sharing Environment, RISE, data trust, human factors, railroad, pilot project, University of Maryland’s Center for Advanced Transportation Technology Laboratory, UMD CATT Lab, safety, voluntary partnership
Keywords: Railroad safety, data trust, data analysis, data visualization