- (-) Highway-Rail Grade Crossings (247)
- (-) Human Factors (205)
- (-) Positive Train Control (201)
- (-) Engineer Certification (190)
- (-) Grants & Financial Assistance (162)
- (-) High-Speed Passenger Rail (126)
- (-) Grade Crossing Technology (68)
- (-) Grade Crossing and Trespass Outreach/Education (37)
- (-) Trespasser Programs (27)
- (-) Risk Assessment (7)
To search an exact document title or key phrase, place quotations around the text. Example: "U.S. Government Grade Crossing Research & Stakeholder Engagement" Entering keywords without quotations will search the eLibrary for all occurrences of the keywords.
Information and Communications Technology Survey of Class I Railroad Train, Yard, and Engine Workers
Keywords: Survey, questionnaire, needs assessment, Railroaders’ Guide to Healthy Sleep, train yard and engine, TY&E, demographics, human factors, Information and Communications Technology, ICT
Keywords: Waze, crowdsourced data, railroad safety, grade crossing, blocked crossing
Abstract: FRA sponsored a research project to explore the potential uses of WAZE data to increase safety at grade crossings.
FRA sponsored a research project to explore the potential uses of WAZE data to increase safety at grade crossings.
Forms and Templates
Keywords: Assurances, Certifications, Construction, Grants, Grantee
Keywords: Engineer Certification