The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Case Studies to Develop a Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Analysis Framework Using Microsimulation
Keywords: Rail, at-grade crossings, train crossing, traffic analysis, traffic operations, simulation
Abstract: There are approximately 126,700 highway-rail at-grade crossings in the U.S. A portion of those involve high-volume public streets where crossing events result in measurable...
There are approximately 126,700 highway-rail at-grade crossings in the U.S. A portion of those involve high-volume public streets where crossing events result in measurable...
Safety Advisory 2023-01; Evaluation of Policies and Procedures Related to the Use and Maintenance of Hot Bearing Wayside Detectors (Supplement)
Keywords: Safety Advisory, wayside detector, hot bearing
Railroad Crossing Elimination (RCE) Program Program FY2022 Selections
Squaw Creek Southern 240 Program Approval Letter
Squaw Creek Southern 242 Program Approval Letter