The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Forms and Templates
Post Accident Testing Criteria Flow Chart - Updated and Effective January 1, 2023
Keywords: post accident testing; drug and alcohol testing
Abstract: Post Accident Testing Criteria Flow Chart - Revised with Effective Date of January 1, 2022
Post Accident Testing Criteria Flow Chart - Revised with Effective Date of January 1, 2022
Information Guide on Positive Train Control in 49 CFR Part 236, Subpart I
Keywords: Positive Train Control, PTC, FAQ, RSIA
Forms and Templates
Quarterly Report of PTC System Performance (Form FRA F 6180.152, OMB Control No. 2130-0553)
Onboard Broken Rail Detection Research and Development
Keywords: Alternative broken rail and rollout detection, ABRRD, full-moving block, FMB, Head-of-Train-Alternative Broken Rail and Rollout Detection, HOT-ABRRD, Onboard Broken Rail Detection, OBRD, Positive Train Control, PTC
Higher Reliability and Capacity Train Control
Keywords: Positive Train Control, PTC, enhanced operations, train control, rail signaling, traffic capacity improvement, reliability, availability, maintainability, RAM