The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Quiet Zone Locations by City and State
Keywords: Quiet Zones, Locations
Abstract: The purpose of this report is to provide latest information of Quiet Zone Locations by City and State as of 4/15/2020.
The purpose of this report is to provide latest information of Quiet Zone Locations by City and State as of 4/15/2020.
Machine Vision Data Products for the Automated Track Inspection Program
Keywords: Automated Track Inspection Program, machine vision, data products, imaging systems
Feasibility of Applying Model-Assisted Probability of Detection to Track Inspection
Keywords: Probability of detection, MAPOD
Reducing Hazards Associated with Visual and Automation-Aided Track Inspections
Keywords: Track research, track inspection, inspection, automated inspection, automation-aided inspection, railroad, track safety, safety, human factors, passenger rail, systems-theoretic process analysis, STPA, STAMP, systems-theoretic accident model and process,
Bond-Slip Relationships of Wires Used in Pretensioned Concrete Railroad Ties
Keywords: Concrete railroad ties, crossties, bond, pullout test, transfer length, transmission length, prestressed concrete, pretensioned concrete, indented wire