The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Training, Qualification, and Oversight for Safety-Related Railroad Employees; Compliance Guide
Abstract: Updated May 2019 Compliance Guide for 49 CFR Part 243
Training for FRA Grants
Keywords: Training for FRA Grants
Abstract: Under the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA), Office of Railroad Policy and Development (RPD), the Program Delivery Office (RPD-10) is responsible for federal investment and...
Under the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA), Office of Railroad Policy and Development (RPD), the Program Delivery Office (RPD-10) is responsible for federal investment and...
How to Apply for FY 2018 CRISI-PTC Systems Grants
Keywords: FY 2018 CRISI-PTC Systems Grants
Abstract: Provide guidance to applicants on how to apply for FY 2018 Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvement (CRISI)-Positive Train Control (PTC) Systems Grants
Notice of Funding Opportunity for FY 2018 Railroad Safety State Participation Pilot Grant Program
Keywords: Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for FY 2018 Railroad Safety State Participation Pilot Grant Program
Abstract: This notice details the application requirements and procedures for states to obtain grant funding for eligible training, travel, laptop computers, and grant management...
How to Compete for New FRA Grants
Keywords: Grant Program Application Training
Abstract: Provide guidance to applicants on how to compete for new FRA grants.