The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Training, Qualification, and Oversight for Safety-Related Railroad Employees; Compliance Guide
Abstract: Updated May 2019 Compliance Guide for 49 CFR Part 243
Training, Qualifiication, and Oversight for Safety-Related Railroad Employees Compliance Guide
Keywords: 243, Training
Abstract: Compliance guide for 49 CFR 243 - Training, Qualification, and Oversight of Safety-Related Railroad Employees
Policy and Guidance
Order - FRA 1100.14G, Railroad Safety Board
Keywords: Railroad Safety Board
Abstract: This Order delegates decisional powers and describes internal agency procedures with respect to disposition of waivers, exemptions, block signal applications, and other special...