The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
HMG 121 Record requests, shipping papers, emergency response information & training records
Keywords: Time Limits for Record requests, shipping papers, emergency response information & training records
Abstract: Time limits for requesting official records
HMG 105 – Security and Rail Routing
Keywords: Security Plans, Security Training and Rail Routing Requirements
Abstract: The return of residue package containing a Hazardous Substance
HMG 123 Definition of a train
Keywords: Definition of a train when hazardous materials are involved.
Abstract: Train definition
HMG 103 – Train Placement with Specially Equipped Tie Down Vehicles
Keywords: Train Placement
Abstract: Considerations of Train Placement with Specially Equipped Tie Down Vehicles
HMG 120 - The 48 Hour Rule
Keywords: the 48-hour rule
Abstract: the 48-hour rule
the 48-hour rule