- (-) Public Affairs & Policy (11)
- (-) Reports (97)
- (-) Signal and Train Control (44)
- (-) Track/Train Interactions (33)
- (-) Accident Reduction (17)
- (-) USDOT National Highway-Rail Crossing Inventory (8)
- (-) Social & Economic Impacts (3)
- (-) Railroad Safety Technical Training Standards (2)
- (-) Drug and Alcohol Program (1)
Abstract: The U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) has issued a final rule, launching the Risk Reduction Program (RRP) to support an increasing...
The U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) has issued a final rule, launching the Risk Reduction Program (RRP) to support an increasing...
Policy and Guidance
Keywords: RX OTC Toolkit
Abstract: “NEW* Prescription (Rx) and Over-the-Counter (OTC) medication Training and Policy Toolkit
Reports to Congress
Abstract: Trespassing on railroad property is the leading cause of all rail-related deaths in the United States. More people are struck and killed by trains each year while trespassing –...
Keywords: Slab track, track geometry, instrumented wheelsets, heavy axle load, HAL
Abstract: The Transportation Technology Center, Inc., with funding by the Portland Cement Association and the Federal Railroad Administration, documented the available records associated...
Keywords: Transportation, safety, rail accident investigation, crashworthiness, structures and dynamics, Chatsworth collision, passenger train