- (-) Conference & Workshop (1)
- (-) Presentations (5)
- (-) Emergency & Safety (12)
- (-) Public Affairs & Policy (5)
- (-) Operating Practices (14)
- (-) Grants & Financial Assistance (2)
- (-) USDOT National Highway-Rail Crossing Inventory (2)
- (-) High-Speed Passenger Rail (2)
- (-) Autonomous (1)
- (-) Artificial Intelligence (1)
- (-) Industrial Hygiene (1)
- (-) Drug and Alcohol Program (1)
Policy and Guidance
Keywords: RX OTC Toolkit
Abstract: “NEW* Prescription (Rx) and Over-the-Counter (OTC) medication Training and Policy Toolkit
Keywords: HSR, High Speed Rail
Abstract: The Federal Railroad Administration hosted the fourth annual FRA Rail Program Delivery Meeting - a 1.5-day conference for grantees, railroad representatives, federal oversight...
Moving Map Displays: Using CTIL and Eye-Tracking Technologies to Measure Operator Glance Durations and Performance in Locomotive Cabs
Keywords: CTIL; CTILWEB; Automation; Distraction; Human-Error; Eye-tracking; Moving Map; iPad;
Abstract: Distraction is a growing problem in the cabs of modern locomotives. The 2008 commuter train collision at Chatsworth, CA resulting in 28 fatalities, points to the dangers of...
Keywords: CTIL; CTILWEB; Automation; Human-Automation Interaction; Human-Computer Interaction; Human Error; Trip Optimization; Positive Train Control; Human-in-the-loop Testing
Abstract: This presentation discusses the use of the Cab Technology Interface Laboratory (CTIL) for investigating human error opportunities associated with automation in the locomotive cab...
Keywords: Grantee Reporting