The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Retention of ExclusiveOoccupancy Records by Dispatcher
Keywords: RWIC; train dispatcher ; control operator in charge ; 49 C.F.R. Part 228; RWP
Adjacent Tracks and Small Unit of Major Work
Keywords: train approach warning; large scale maintenance; adjacent track
Portable Radios and Train Approach Warning
Keywords: lantern; red flag; fusee; white disk; watchman; lookout
Security of Component Attachment Beneath Switch Stands (Revised)
Abstract: Original Issue Number and Date: TB-91-04, 9/23/91 The following discussion is intended primarily for the guidance of Track Inspectors and Signal and Train Control Inspectors, who...
Inspection of Movable Point Frogs and Tangential Geometry Turnouts
Abstract: The following discussion is intended primarily for the guidance of Track and Signal and Train Control Inspectors who, respectively, have the responsibility to inspect those...