The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
HMG 120 - The 48 Hour Rule
Keywords: the 48-hour rule
Abstract: the 48-hour rule
the 48-hour rule
HMG 130 - Tank car affected by the FAST ACT
Keywords: FRA Policy regarding mandatory phase out of DOT 111 tank cars from Class 3 flammable service
Abstract: FAST ACT
The Federal Hours of Service Laws, Hours of Service Recordkeeping and Reporting Regulations, and Signal Covered Service
Application of the Federal hours of service laws relating to specific Yardmaster duties.
Abstract: This technical bulletin is also Operating Practices Agency Interpretation OPAI-05-01 which is being distributed to our rail industry customers through the Association of American...
Deadheading Following Urine Collections; Hours of Service Implications