Office of Human Resources
The Office of Human Resources is responsible for ensuring that HR programs support the Agency's mission, vision, and guiding principles in compliance with applicable laws, Executive Orders, policies, regulations and standards. Specific responsibilities include:
- classification and position management,
- recruitment and placement;
- employee relations (including adverse actions), grievances, and appeals,
- labor relations,
- employee development, benefits, performance management,
- employee awards and recognition, and,
- personnel program automation.
The Office of Human Resources is comprised of 3 teams:
- Recruitment and Operations Team (including Work Force Diversity and Drug Awareness and Testing Program);
- Labor Relations, Employee Relations, and Career Development Team; and
- Employee Services Team (position classification and management, personnel actions, employee records).