The FRA eLibrary contains all the documents that are found throughout the FRA Public Website. Multiple pages on the website may link to the same eLibrary item based on its set of metatdata.
Can I find All FRA Documents in the Library?
Some "documents" may not appear here for the following reasons:
- Document resides on an external site for the record of source, links to the document are provided in context but not in the library as FRA does not maintain this record. This document lives on another website.
- Document has not yet been assigned keywords.
- Document is historical and has been removed from library to avoid confusion with current publications.
- Document is public affairs & policy related, such as press releases, speeches, testimony, or fact sheet. These press-related documents can now be found in the FRA Newsroom.
- Document is related to rules and notices. This information can now be found on the Rulemakings search and the Notices search, respectively.
Railroad Bridge Inspection Using Drone-Based Digital Image Correlation
Keywords: Autonomous drone flight control, stereo digital image correlation, remote bridge inspection
Fire Test of an UN-T75 Portable Tank on a Flat Car Phase II
Keywords: Liquid natural gas, LNG, UN-T75 tank, International Organization for Standardization, ISO, tank, fire, pressure relief valve, PRV, hazardous materials, HazMat
Evaluation of Longitudinal Wing Slopes for No. 20 Frogs
Keywords: Wing slope, special trackwork, turnout frogs, frog point, HAL
Impact of Shoulder Cleaning on Ballast Drainage
Keywords: Mud pumping, settlement, degraded ballast
Expansion of Rail Flaw Library at the Transportation Technology Center
Keywords: Rail, rail wear, rail defect, rail flaw library, ultrasonic testing, UT, phased array ultrasonic testing, PAUT, Miniprof, Rail Flaw Library of Associated Defects, RF-LOAD, non-destructive evaluation, NDE, track