Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Guidelines for High-Speed Passenger Rail
Due to our recent website upgrade some of the links in legacy documents might point to the decommissioned site location. We recommend that users take advantage of the search engine above to locate the material they seek on the current website. Be assured that we are working diligently to upgrade all legacy documents containing outdated links and to keep our content as current as possible.
- page 11, 20: Secretary's Action Plan, Highway-Rail Crossing Safety and Trespass Prevention, DOT (June 2004)
- page 12: Private Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Safety Research and Inquiry, Volume I
- page 14: NC DOT "Sealed Corridor" Assessment Phase I, II, and III
- page 20: ROW Fatality and Trespass Reduction Workshop 2008, Summary of Results
- page 20: Collision Hazard Analysis Guide, Commuter and Intercity Passenger Rail Service