Office of Acquisition
The Office of Acquisition is a centralized procurement office that negotiates, awards, and administers:
- purchase orders, and
- inter-agency agreements.
The Office procures:
- supplies and services,
- research and development,
- architecture-engineering services,
- information technology equipment, services, and software.
The Office is responsible for:
- ensuring compliance with applicable regulations and policies;
- administering contracts to protect the interests of the Government and represent the FRA on all acquisition matters with the Office of the Secretary and other agencies concerning Federal acquisition policies;
- planning and monitoring to ensure the success of the small and disadvantaged business utilization program for direct FRA contracting, including establishment of goals and implementation plans;
- serving as the business manager to educate FRA program offices regarding possible acquisition solutions in accordance with Federal regulations and socio-economic goals.
Last updated: Tuesday, December 20, 2022